California Delta - Sunrise

California Delta - Sunrise
C.O. Pro Teen Classic 2008

Friday, June 3, 2011

Delta Bound - June 4th

I am Delta Bound this weekend June 4th - i can feel the electricity in the air as I am getting geared up to go out and scout out some fish for the Upcoming WRL tournament on June 18th, but I think the electricity in the air is literally from the thunderstorms that are passing through the region. 

I think this year the lesson that the fishing gods are trying to teach me is to fish in the moment - each and every cast is a new moment - cause that is the weather I have been in ALL EFFIN YEAR! So prefish for the Delta is going to be Rain Showers throughout the day and winds SSE with a barometric Press at 29 and dropping, temp is looking to be around 63 with a low in the 50's tide is 3+ high at 7:am and -.5at 14:30 lots of water coming through the system and it be cold water - Of course our tournament in two weeks will be in the 80's no breeze and same tide - well at least the tide will be the same!  

No comments:

Post a Comment